Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Purplicious








It was represent my favorite color, the perfect color for me, purple! How I fell in love when I first look this shiny purple skirt with pattern on it, and it was perfect bandage skirt. Thanks to my friends who gave this skirt for me as a bday present ;p
Managed to pair it with the sequin shoulder top, my 'it' sling bag, and last but not least I'm still in love and feel comfort with this wedges. How does it look?

Skirt: Bday gift
Top: J.Rep
Wedges: Charles & Keith
Bracelet: New Look
Bag: Mango
xoxo,  Silver.


2 comments:

  1. Purple looks great on you. Love this simple and lovely outfit. You are gorgeous.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so you! Very chic and pretty outfit! always in love with the bracelet!! *.*

    xoxo
    http://styleshowroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...