Monday, May 14, 2012

I Love Neon







I guess you know how I love this color, yes from the title, lol! I've been searching this neon thing for a long time and finally got it from Forever 21, though it's just a simply t-shirts. Paired with the whole black look, from outer and skirt. And also the birthday gift from my supermom, the wedges and from my super bf, the bag! 

Neon t-shirt: Forever 21
Bandage skirt: Queenish Closet
Outer: MrsClothes
Wedges: Charles & Keith
Ring&Skull bracelet: Luvelle
Bag: Elle

The video from Gym Class Heroes, Ass Back Home feat. NEON Hitch (related with my title ;p)

xoxo,  Silver.



2 comments:

  1. Jadore ton look sutout le tee-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely your current fav song!! love the neon top!! very latest trend :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...