Friday, May 18, 2012

Call me Maybe







Some of you might know where I got the title for this post. Yes, the song from Carly Rae Jepsen was one of my current songs on my playlist at least for now.
Well, back on the topic. I was in love with the tulip or this asymmetrical skirt, and that was because of its color, fanta. And for the second time I wore my fave collar lace top. I tried a vintage look in this outfit, how does it look?

Tulip asymmetric skirt: Ladycandy
Collar lace top: Chocochips Boutique
Wedges: Charles & Keith
Cross connecting ring: Luvelle

I leave you with this funny and lovely MV from Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe 

And Follow my PINTEREST here, Thanks! 

xoxo,  Silver.



2 comments:

  1. Love to see you in this outfit! looking great and lovely, and adoreeeeee the wedges!! cant wait to hardly have the next photoshoot! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...