Thursday, May 15, 2014

Event Review













As you see here, a lot of prints and blue/black/white colors, and of course those fishes prints have caught my eyes, like their tag 'No Fish No Nothing'.



 Cute 'Kenzo' theme nail art.


Me along with friends, Fhenny, Claudia, Valencia, and Saras.





Btw, here are some of my backlogs that I almost forgot to post on my blog. So I attended 2 events on the same day last month. First, I've been invited by Kenzo for their new SS2014 collection at Kenzo store, Plaza Indonesia. And second event was Urban Icon store preview night at Grand Indonesia. They've just re-opened their new concept store there.

Follow SilverScented on INSTAGRAM

xoxo,  Silver.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...