Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dream Catcher








Feeling a lil' bit girly that day, all about white and blue, so I'm wearing this kinda top with a lovely detail of soft layer on the back side, and another reason why I love this top is the soft knit fabric, so comfy to wear. Paired with high waist jeans, a lil' dream catcher necklace and the touch of blue from my shoes.
So, give me your thoughts about the look! Thanks ;p 

Top: The Scent
Jeans: The Scent
Heels: New Look
Necklace: Loony Store
All rings: Forever 21

Follow SilverScented on INSTAGRAM

xoxo,  Silver.

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the ring and love that heels!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...