Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sheer & Pattern









Kinda obsessed with my new hair cut and color. And so glad to hear other's opinion about my new look, most of them said that it makes me look more fresh. *Psst..I want to try a new hair color once I get bored, ash brown maybe? haha, don't know, still considering the right color. Yeah like everyone says, once you dyed your hair, you'll become addicted.
Okay, back to the outfit post. Lately I love to wear this kind of sleeveless shirt, and this one is too gorgeous because they have three different colors and the sheer fabric. So, I digged into my closet to search this skirt, that almost forgotten.

Sleeveless shirt: (from Infare II)
Skirt: Bambina Closet
Bag: BERSHKA
Heels: New Look
Bracelet: New Look
Necklace: H&M

Follow SilverScented on INSTAGRAM

xoxo,  Silver.

2 comments:

  1. loove your outfit !
    and your ring, love both of them, stunning !!

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gue sangat suka outfitnya . bener bener bisa jadi bahan referensi

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...