Friday, August 3, 2012

Event: Alley 29 Bazaar


 The sweetest Sonia Eryka!


Catherine Soepadhi with her signature dyed shorts! <3 too awesome!



 ABOCS' dip-dyed shorts!

 Pretty birds printed skirt <3


Updated my blog with the last event I managed to go. Held on last Saturday and Sunday at Plaza Indonesia, a bazaar event with so many fashion brands and some fashion bloggers, and really glad that I could go there on Monday with sweet bestie Valencia and of course went home with no empty-handed! *wink* ;))

xoxo,  Silver.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post :D
    xoxoxoxx
    Marie
    INTO THE GROOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE the washed shorts from abocs! anw, mind to follow each other? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics and good bought!

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. envy you could go there ☺
    you look lovely ☺♥

    following your blog
    mind to follow back>

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures... you look beautiful.. hope to see you on my blog too...follow me and I'l follow you back...
    love,
    www.poetashwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your shorts and skirt that you bought!
    i like the top that you were wearing <3
    MI.NE
    Michelle Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cool dip-dyed shorts!
    so sad I can't go there :(


    Love,
    www.jennieaprilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...