Monday, June 18, 2012

Minty Black












I'm back with the mint outfit, which is one of the trending color right now. Well, I actually thought that it's hard to find the suit color to match with the mint color, but as we know that we never go wrong with black color, and yes I'm not dare to match it with the other color, at least for now on.
The top is my old cloth that is one of those closet discoveries,yeah I completely forgot it exists ;p I'm still love with the details, collar, laces and its fabric is very thin. 
And last, I decided to wear tights, so the look won't look too simply. 

Scallop shorts: Platform shop 
Boots: New Look
Bangle: F21

xoxo,  Silver.


10 comments:

  1. too much love for your scallops pants!<3

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always loveee this mint scallop shorts!!! <3 u look great!

    xo
    http://www.thestyleshowroom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pants! love your blog :) I'm your new follower!
    please visit my site too! :))

    love,
    catherine
    www.etinology.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cool, freshness in black ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey pretty! What a great outfit ^^ I love your shorts :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely mint shorts! This look is super adorable - love everything about it!
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your shorts dear ^^

    btw, I have a Romwe giveaway on my blog.
    Please visit my blog for more : http://missoline.blogspot.com/
    Thank you^^

    Love,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scalloped detail on your shorts! Mint has been one of my favorite colors to wear during the past few months :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fine look ;))
    follow me on facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/kamila321

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the shorts!

    follow each other?
    visit me! :D breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your lovely Comment ♥
I would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...